Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Changes

I changed the orientation of theater to accommodate for better entrance. The plans are more complete with every room accessible to users. 

I also made major changes on the right entrance of the building. I split the elevators to each side of the escalators thus opening up a great lobby entrance towards the bar and lounge on the first floor. 


Working on the model....finished inserting changes from floor plans materials to be added soon. My intentions is to obtain sections from the model

2 comments:

  1. Your project is exiting and it seems to work in plan form, but how does your project work with the site? I need to see it in context.
    I need 3D interior and exterior shots with context. This building is located in Brooklyn by the waterfront. Show it and celebrate it.

    ReplyDelete